Monday, December 31, 2007

Year-ender

I don’t think I have any reasons to write a year-end post. I don’t have any lists of books or movies. I don’t have any learning to share. I don’t have any important events to talk about. There’s really nothing to fill up a year-end post.

Yet, I think I owe a last post for the year that was, to sum up, indeed a happy year. So what if I don’t have any achievements to show off, the joy and contentment I found this year, more than compensates that.

I had a laidback and pleasant year. Just the way I would have liked it to be.

Have a happy time ahead.

Happy 2008!

4 comments:

G Shrivastava said...

Appu Noo-Ear!

Here's hoping that the coming year is just as peace-filled and happy as the previous one! Nothing beats pure contentment of the soul!

Anonymous said...

Pranabk, thanks for your thoughtful comments that you left on my blog yesterday and to which I replied. I have linked to 3 video clips of Krzysztof Kieslowski's Talking Heads on my blog. Later this month on Wednesday, 23 January 2008, I hope to meet up with the Polish actress Grazyna Szapolowska at the Riverside Studios in London in order to ask her a few questions about her work with Krzysztof Kieslowski. I'll keep you posted.

Sushanta said...

the year end post is a real relief for me as we seem to share same thoughts for last year...

pranabk said...

plain jane: Thank you so much.
May you too have a wonderful year ahead.

Lein: I've always enjoyed and learnt from your blog. Thanks to you too.

sushanta: Good to see your comment. I thought you've stopped visiting.