Friday, January 04, 2008

What's new

The new year began on a little shaky note.

A few unforeseen things, some lurking uneasiness, along with a little apprehension and confusion thrown in.

However, on the positive side:
  • I'm riding on a new Activa. No more haggling with autowallahs, hopefully.
  • I'm going for walks in the mornings. Don't know how long I'll be able to continue, but I feel good that I've made a beginning.
  • I'm waiting for the Pune International Film Festival, which begins on 10th January. Hope to catch some interesting films.
  • I'm proving myself to be a decent cook.

2 comments:

G Shrivastava said...

Congratulations on the Activa and best of luck on the walks...I've re-started my eveg walks and am really glad I did! Am very excited about PIFF too...it's going to be my 4th year! :-)

pranabk said...

Thanks, plain jane.
I devised this morning walk thing because I was a little afraid that, after the Activa, I might stop walking. Thankfully, my inclination for walk is still intact.
May you too have nice evening walks, by the way.
And yes, happy PIFFing!