Friday, August 08, 2008

YouTubed

Just dropped in to link two YouTube short films (what else?)

Check out The Danish Poet and Harvie Krumpet, winners of Oscar for Best Animated Short Film for 2007 and 2004, respectively.

Last night, I was having a look at The YouTube Screening Room and found these two absolutely entertaining short films among others. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

By now it must be obvious that I’m wasting a lot of time watching YouTube videos, and it’s no wonder that some of them is spilling over here. But, well, no more YouTube videos in future, I promise.

2 comments:

Charnita said...

Recently watched these 2 movies...
and enjoyed thoroughly!

Thanks!

pranabk said...

Well, I'm happy that you enjoyed them. I myself enjoyed them so much that I wanted to let others know as well.