Wednesday, April 02, 2008

EUFF '08

Just a small piece of info.

Someone looking for information on European Union Film Festival landed up in this blog. Well, I didn’t have any relevant information here, but this query prompted me to find out if there was any info available somewhere else.

Which made me dig out this link.

The 13th European Film Festival is indeed here. Pune will have it from 24 to 30 April. Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, and Kozhikode are the other cities where this festival will be staged.

4 comments:

G Shrivastava said...

Well additional information - you can get the schedule at the AFP main office or the library as well. Annoyingly there are fewer films being screened in Pune...

pranabk said...

Oh, fewer films for Pune! Didn't realize that when I saw the schedule. Whatever, I'm just eagerly waiting.

Meghna said...

Hi Pranab,
Nice info. Looks like India is a great place for such film festivals and is Indian film cities are slowly yet steadily gaining popularity :P

pranabk said...

Meghna: We in India often do not get to see quality films on big screen, except in handful of film festivals. Incidentally, the city I'm living in has a growing film culture, and I'm getting to see some good films.
By the way, do you like to watch films?