Friday, July 24, 2009

Silly office humor

I am looking at a graph that shows the participation of certain teams in certain work-related activity. The timeline (in months) is on the horizontal (x) axis and the percentage of participation is on the vertical (y) axis. Ok, that much for background.

Now, out of the five teams, one team, I find, has jumped participation by a whooping 50% – from 20% to close to 70% – in just last one month. "Oh!" I exclaim and look for the name of the person who manages that team. As it turns out, the name of the manager is (indeed) Oh! Well, the exclamation sign is not part of the name, of course; I merely used it to show my surprise.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it you, Mr. Managie? Koongaratulations then.

pranabk said...

Oh, no. I'm not nowhere near to get a congratulations, yet. But, yes, I'm working with some graphs and tables of teams' performances, but not necessarily managing any of them.